Last modified: June 30, 2023
Savoy Life, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our limited use of your data, as described in this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website SavoyLife.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. It applies to information that we collect on our Website and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
Information We Collect About You And How We Collect It
We may collect information from users of the Website, including information:
- You provide directly to us. You may choose to provide information to us. Your provision of information to us is not required in order for you to use the Website. Information you provide directly to us may include things like:
- Your name and contact details, such as email address and telephone number;
- Information regarding your long-term care community(ies);
- Materials you provide us, such as communications you send us and job applications you upload or provide us, which may include resumes and other professional or employment-related information;
- Any other information that you submit to us electronically.
- Information we collect automatically. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This may include things like:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size, usage patterns, and collective preferences.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for the following business purposes:
- To provide information and services that you request from us;
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes, and to improve our Website;
- To keep our Website, business, and users safe and secure, to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your other consent;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Savoy Life, our affiliates, users, or the public;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Savoy Life does not sell personal information for money. We do not permit third parties to collect information through our Website.
If you apply for a job with us, the personal information you provide will be used and retained solely for recruiting, compliance and other human resources and business purposes. It will not be shared with third parties except as necessary for our service providers to provide services to us, nor will it be used for marketing purposes. For more information, please contact us at contact@SavoyLife.com.
Your Rights and Choices
You may have certain rights under local data protection laws. Depending on where you live, you may be entitled to request access to or deletion of personal information in some circumstances, or to request information about our privacy practices. Requests should be submitted in writing by contacting us via contact@SavoyLife. We may verify your request, such as by requesting additional information from you. You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable laws, to submit a request through an authorized agent.